November 13, 2010

To the Five Boroughs!

This is it. I'm actually leaving to New York. Currently at the departure lounge at Manchester Airport and spent a silly amount of money on newspapers, magazines and sweets.

Been here for about an hour and got quite a bit to go until I depart to Amsterdam (on a connecting flight), my uncle gave me a lift down which is why I'm so early.

Pretty nervous now, in a way it doesn't seem real that I'm going even now. I guess that'll change when I got on the plane from Amsterdam to JFK.

Not sure if I'll update much when I'm over there. I don't like using the interent while on holiday. Hell I don't even like using the interent here (I'm paying £1.50 for 15 minutes on here. EDIT make that £2 for 20 minutes. Robbing fuckers). O'm not sure there's much else for me to say so I'm going to leave you with this quote...

"As for New York City it is a place apart. There is not its match in any country in the world." Pearl S Buck

I won't lie. I'm scouting this airport for hot girls. I hope I get to sit next to one on the plane. Knowing me I won't do though.

No comments:

Post a Comment